TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Article 1 - Definitions
- Article 2 - The Entrepreneur's identity
- Article 3 - Applicability
- Article 4 - The offer
- Article 5 - The agreement
- Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
- Article 7 - Consumer's obligations during the reflection period
- Article 8 - Exercising the Consumer's right of withdrawal and the costs
- Article 9 - Entrepreneur's obligation in case of withdrawal
- Article 10 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- Article 11 - The price
- Article 12 - Compliance and extra guaranty
- Article 13 - Delivery and execution
- Article 14 - Continuing performance contract: duration, termination and extension
- Article 15 - Payment
- Article 16 - Complaints procedure
- Article 17 - Disputes
- Article 18 - Additional provisions or derogations
Article 1 - Definitions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Additional agreement: an agreement in which the Consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services with respect to a distance agreement and these goods, digital content and/or services are delivered by the Entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an arrangement between this third party and the Entrepreneur;
- Reflection period: the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
- Continuing performance contract: a contract serving to deliver goods, services and/or digital content in a given period;
- Sustainable data carrier: any means, including email, that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible.
- Right of withdrawal: the Consumer's option not to proceed with the distance agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural of legal person who provides products, (access to) digital content and or services to Consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: a contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer within the scope of an organised system for distance selling products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract;
- Standard form for withdrawal: the European standard form for withdrawal included in Appendix 1;
- Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement without the Consumer and the Entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
Article 2 - The Entrepreneur's identity
Beware this is not the returning address (See FAQ)
Name of Entrepreneur; Revealed Clothing
Business address; Korte Hil 2, 4822 AK Breda
Email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number; 67413102
Article 3 - Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from the Entrepreneur and to any distance contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer.
- Before concluding a distance contract, the Entrepreneur shall make the text of these General Terms and Conditions available free of charge and as soon as possible. If this is reasonably impossible, the Entrepreneur shall indicate in what way the General Terms and conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent free of charge if so requested, before the distant contract is concluded.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these General Terms and Conditions, in deviation from the previous section and before the distance contract is concluded, may also be supplied to the Consumer electronically in such a way that the Consumer can easily store it on a long- term data carrier. If this is reasonably impossible, it will be specified where the General Terms and Conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent to at the Consumer´s request free of charge, either via electronic means or otherwise, before concluding the distance contract;
- In the event that specific product or service condition apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply accordingly, and in the event of contradictory terms and conditions, the Consumer may always appeal to the applicable provision that is most favourable to him/her.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Consumer to assess the products, or services and/or digital content adequately. If the Entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products and/or services provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind the Entrepreneur.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
- On Special deals and Sale offers for example; Black friday 2for1 deal. Returns are NOT accepted nor refunded. By buying a product within such offer the customer agrees to this condition.
Article 5 - The contract
- Subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, the contract becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- If the Consumer accepted the offer via electronic means, the Entrepreneur shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the Consumer may repudiate the contract.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the Entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment. If the Consumer can pay electronically, the Entrepreneur shall observe appropriate security measures.
- The Entrepreneur may, within the limits of the law, gather information about Consumer's ability to fulfil his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If, acting on the results of this investigation, the Entrepreneur has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
- Before delivering the product, the Entrepreneur shall send the following information along with the product, the service or the digital content in writing or in such manner that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier:
- the visiting address of the Entrepreneur´s business establishment where the Consumer may get into contact with any complaints;
- the conditions on which and the manner in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or, as the case may be, clear information about his being exempted from the right of withdrawal;
- the information corresponding to existing after-sales services and guarantees;
- The price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content, where applicable the delivery costs and the way of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance contract;
- the requirements for cancelling the contract if the contract has a duration of more than one year or for an indefinite period of time.
- the standard form for withdrawal if the Consumer has the right of withdrawal.
- In case of a continuing performance contract, the stipulation in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
In case of products:
- The Consumer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a period of reflection of 14 days after receiving the order. The Entrepreneur may ask the Consumer about the reason for the withdrawal but cannot force him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in sub-clause 1 starts on the day the product is received by the Consumer or by a third party appointed by him in advance and who is not the carrier, or
- if the Consumer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last product. The Entrepreneur may refuse an order of several products with different delivery dates provided that he clearly informs the Consumer prior to the order process.
- in case the delivery of a product consists of several batches or parts: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last batch or the last part.
- in case of an agreement about regular delivery of products during a given period: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the first product.
In case of services and digital content that is not delivered on a physical carrier:
- The Consumer can terminate an agreement for services or an agreement for delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical carrier without giving reasons during at least 14 days. The Entrepreneur may ask the Consumer about the reason for the withdrawal but cannot force him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in Article 3 starts on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Extended reflection period for products, services and digital content that has not been delivered on a physical carrier in case no information is given about the right of withdrawal:
- If the Entrepreneur has not provided the Consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or has not provided the standard form for withdrawal, the reflection period expires twelve months after the end of the original reflection period in accordance with the reflection period determined in the previous sub-clauses of this Article.
- If the Entrepreneur provided the Consumer with the information referred to in the previous article within twelve months after the starting day of the original period of reflection, the period of reflection expires 14 day after the day on which the Consumer received the information.
Article 7 - Consumer's obligations during the time of reflection
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is only liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product which went further than allowed in sub-section 1.
- The Consumer is not liable for the decrease in value of the product if the Entrepreneur has not provided him with all legal information about the right of withdrawal before concluding the Agreement.
Article 8 - Exercising the Consumer's right of withdrawal and the costs
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he shall notify the Entrepreneur unambiguously with the standard form for withdrawal within the period of reflection.
- The Consumer shall return the product or deliver it to (the authorized representative of) the Entrepreneur as soon as possible but within 14 days counting from the day following the notification referred to in sub-clause 1. This need not be done if the entrepreneur offered to collect the product himself. The Consumer observed the period of returning the product in any event if the product is returned before the expiration of the period of reflection.
- The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by the Entrepreneur.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product. If the Entrepreneur has not reported that the Consumer has to bear these costs or if the Entrepreneur pointed out that he will bear the costs himself, the Consumer need not pay the cost of returning the product.
- If the Consumer withdraws after having first explicitly requested that the performance of a service or the supply of gas, water or electricity having not been made ready for sale not be started in a limited volume or given quantity during the period of reflection, the Consumer shall pay the Entrepreneur an amount that is equal to the part of the obligation already performed at the time of withdrawal as compared with the full compliance of the obligation.
- The Consumer does not bear the costs for performing services for the supply of water, gas or electricity that had not been made ready for sale in a limited volume or quantity, or for the supply of district heating if
- the Entrepreneur has not provided the Consumer with the statutorily required information about the right of withdrawal, the compensation of costs in case of withdrawal or the standard form for withdrawal, or
- if the Consumer has not explicitly requested that the performance of the service or the supply of gas, water and electricity or district heating be started during the period of reflection.
- The Consumer does not bear any cost for the full or partial delivery of digital content not stored on a physical carrier if
- prior to the delivery, he has not explicitly consented to start performance of the agreement before the end of the period of reflection;
- he did not acknowledge to lose his right of withdrawal when giving consent; or
- the Entrepreneur failed to confirm the Consumer's statement.
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements end by operation of law.
Article 9 - Entrepreneur's obligations in case of withdrawal
- If the Entrepreneur makes the notification of withdrawal by electronic means possible, he shall promptly send a return receipt.
- The Entrepreneur shall reimburse all payments made by the Consumer, including any delivery costs that the Consumer may charge for the returned product, as soon as possible but within 14 days following the day on which the Consumer notified him of the withdrawal. Unless the Entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he can wait with paying back until having received the product or until the Consumer proved that he returned the product, whichever occurs first.
- The Entrepreneur shall make use of the same means of payment that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer consents to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the Consumer.
- If the Consumer opted for a more expensive method of delivery instead of the cheapest standard delivery, the Entrepreneur need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 10 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The Entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal but only if the Entrepreneur notified this clearly when making the offer or at any rate in good time before concluding the agreement:
- Products or services with a price that is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which the Entrepreneur has no influence and which may occur within the period of withdrawal;
- Agreements that are concluded during a public auction. A public auction is defined as a selling method whereby the Entrepreneur offers products, digital content and/or services to the Consumer who is personally present or has the possibility to be personally present at the auction under the direction of an auctioneer and whereby the successful bidder is obliged to purchase the products, the digital content and/or the services.
- Services agreements, after full performance of the service, but only if
- the performance started with the Consumer's explicit prior consent; and
- the Consumer stated that he will lose his right of withdrawal as soon as the Entrepreneur has fully performed the agreement.
- Services agreements for making accommodation available when a certain period of implementation is provided and other than for residential purposes, goods transports, car rental services and catering;
- Agreements related to leisure activities when a certain date or period of performance is arranged in the agreement;
- Products manufactured in accordance with the Consumer's specifications which are not prefabricated and which are produced on the basis of a Consumer's individual choice or decision or which are intended for a specific person;
- Perishable products or products with a limited durability.
- Sealed products which are for health or hygiene reasons not suitable for being returned and of which the seal was broken;
- Products which for their nature are irreversibly mixed with other products;
- Alcoholic drinks of which the price has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the agreement but of which the delivery can take place only after 30 days, and whose real value depends on fluctuations in the market which the Entrepreneur cannot affect.
- Sealed audio and video recordings and computer programs of which the seals were broken after delivery;
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscriptions to them;
- The delivery of digital content other than on a physical carrier, but only if:
- the performance was started with the Consumer's explicit prior consent;
- the Consumer stated that he will lose his right of withdrawal by doing so.
Article 11 - The price
- The prices of the products and/or services provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the Entrepreneur may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the Entrepreneur's control, at variable prices. The offer will state the possibility of being subject to fluctuations and the fact that any indicated prices are target prices.
- Price increases within 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if they are the result of new legislation.
- Price increases from 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if the Entrepreneur has stipulated it and
- they are the result of legal regulations or stipulations, or
- the Consumer has the authority to cancel the contract before the day on which the price increase starts.
- All prices indicated in the provision of products or services are including VAT.
Article 12 - Performance of an agreement and extra Guarantee
- The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the day the contract was concluded. If agreed, the Entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An extra guarantee offered by the Entrepreneur, his Supplier, Manufacturer or Importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against the Entrepreneur about a failure in the fulfilment of the Entrepreneur's obligations if the Entrepreneur has failed in the fulfilment of his part of the agreement.
- 'Extra guarantee' is taken to mean each obligation by the Entrepreneur, his Supplier, Importer or Manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the Consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.
Article 13 - Delivery and execution
- The Entrepreneur shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the Consumer to the Entrepreneur.
- Any customs or import duties that are levied on the ordered package, and/or customs declarations and regulations required once it reaches its final country of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The Revealed store have no control over the application of the charges, or amount of the charges to be levied. Customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- With due observance of the stipulations in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions, the Entrepreneur shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at least within 30 days, unless another delivery period was agreed on. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Consumer shall be informed about this within one month after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge and with the right to possible compensation.
- After repudiation in conformity with the preceding paragraph, the Entrepreneur shall return the payment made by the Consumer promptly but at least within 30 days after repudiation.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by the Entrepreneur until the time of shipment to the Consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to the Consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
We will not refund the shipping costs when you are not at home or be able to pick it at a pick-up point. Once the package returned to our warehouse we will refund you the products so you can order again.
Article 14 - Continuing performance agreements: duration, termination and renewal
- The Consumer may at all times terminate a contract that was concluded for an indefinite time and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, with due observance of the termination rules and subject to not more than one month's notice.
- The Consumer may at all times terminate a contract that was concluded for a specific time and which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services at the end of the specific period, with due observance of the termination rules and a subject to not more than one month's notice.
- The Consumer can cancel the agreements mentioned in the preceding paragraphs:
- at any time and not be limited to termination at a particular time or in a given period;
- at least in the same way as they were concluded by him;
- at all times with the same notice as the Entrepreneur stipulated for himself.
- An agreement concluded for a definite period which extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be automatically extended or renewed for a fixed period.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, a contract for a definite period which extends to the regular delivery of dailies, newspapers, weekly newspapers and magazines, may tacitly be renewed for specific period of three months at the most if the Consumer can terminate this extended agreement towards the end of the extension with a notice of one month at the most.
- An agreement concluded for a definite period and which extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be extended tacitly for an indefinite period if the Consumer can cancel it at any time with a notice of one month. The notice is three months at the most in vase the contract is about a delivery of dailies, newspapers and weeklies and magazines occurring regularly but less than once a month.
- An agreement with limited duration of regular delivery of trial dailies, newspapers, weeklies and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not renewed tacitly and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
- If the duration of a contract is more than one year, the Consumer may terminate the contract at any time after one year with a notice of not more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness resist the termination before the end of the agreed term.
Article 15 - Payment
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or in the additional conditions, the amounts to be paid by the Consumer must be settled within 14 days after the period of reflection, or if there is no period of reflection within 14 days after concluding the agreement. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the day that the Consumer received the confirmation of the agreement.
- When selling products to Consumers, it is not permitted to negotiate an advance payment of more than 50% in the General Terms and Conditions. If an advance payment was agreed, the Consumer may not assert any right regarding the execution of the order in question or the service(s) in question before making the agreed advance payment.
- The Consumer has the duty to inform the Entrepreneur promptly of possible inaccuracies in the payment details that were given or specified.
- In case the Consumer has not complied with his payment obligation(s) in time, and the Entrepreneur has pointed out to him that the payment was late and allowed the Consumer a period of 14 days to comply with the payment obligations, the Consumer is to pay the statutory interest on the amount payable and the Entrepreneur is entitled to charge the Consumer with any extrajudicial collection costs. These extrajudicial collection costs amount to no more than 15% for outstanding amounts up to € 2,500, 10% for the following € 2,500 and 5% for the following € 5,000, with a minimum of € 40. The Entrepreneur may deviate from the aforementioned amounts and percentages in favour of the Consumer.
Article 16 - Complaints procedure
- The Entrepreneur shall have a sufficiently notified complaints procedure in place, and shall handle the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract shall be submitted fully and clearly described to the Entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the Consumer discovered the defects
- The complaints submitted to the Entrepreneur shall be replied within a period of 14 days after the date of receipt. Should a complaint require a foreseeable longer time for handling, the Entrepreneur shall respond within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the Consumer can expect a more detailed reply.
- If the complaint cannot be solved in joint consultation within a reasonable time or within 3 months after submitting the complaint, there will be a dispute that is open to the dispute settlement rules.
Article 17 - Disputes
- Contracts between the Entrepreneur and the Consumer to which these General Terms and Conditions apply, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- With due observance of the provisions set out below, the disputes between the Consumer and the Entrepreneur about the formation or the performance of contracts related to products or services that the Entrepreneur must deliver or has already delivered can be submitted by both the Consumer and the Entrepreneur to Geschillencommissie Webshop, Postbus 90600, 2509 LP, The Hague (Den Haag) (www.sgc.nl).
- A dispute is handled by the Disputes Committee [Geschillencommissie] only if the Consumer submitted his/her complaint to the Entrepreneur within a reasonable period.
- The dispute must have been submitted in writing to the Geschillencommissie Webshop within twelve months after arising of the dispute.
- If the Consumer wishes to submit a dispute to the Geschillencommissie, the Entrepreneur is bound by this choice. When the Entrepreneur wishes to file the dispute to the Geschillencommissie, the Consumer must speak out in writing within five weeks after a written request made by the Entrepreneur whether he so desires or wants the dispute to be dealt with by the competent court. If the Entrepreneur has not heard of the Consumer's option within the period of five weeks, the Entrepreneur is entitled to submit the dispute to the competent court.
- The Geschillencommissie's decision will be made under the conditions as set out in the rules of the Arbitration Commission (http://www.degeschillencommissie.nl/over-onss/decommissies/2701/webshop). A decision made by the Geschillencommissie is a binding advice.
- The Disputes Committee will not handle a dispute or will discontinue handling it if the Entrepreneur is granted a moratorium, goes bankrupt or actually ended his business activities before the Commission has handled a dispute at the hearing and delivered a final award.
Article 18 - Additional provisions or derogations
Additional provisions of and/or derogations from these General Terms and Conditions should not be to the Consumer's detriment and must be put in writing or recorded in such a way that the Consumer can store them in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier.
Appendix I: Standard form for withdrawal
Standard Form for Withdrawal
(Complete this form and return it only when you want to revoke the agreement)
To: Revealed Clothing, Prins Hendrikweg 12, 3991 BT Houten email@example.com
I/We hereby inform you that I/we wish to revoke our agreement on
- the sale of the following products: [specification of the product]*
- the delivery of the following digital content: [specification of the digital content]*
- the performance of the following service: [specification of the service]*
Ordered on*/received on* [date of ordering the services or receiving products]*
- [Consumer's name]
- [Consumer's address]
- [Consumer's signature] (only when this form is submitted on paper)
*) Delete and/or complete where appropriate.
Datum: Mei 2018, versie 1.5
Please note that this document has been translated from Dutch using a translator service. Therefor, no rights can be derived from spelling errors. If you have questions about this statement please contact our customer support.
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. Processes your personal data carefully, safely and reliably. We think it is important that you have confidence in our organization and all our services and products. That is why we do everything to protect your privacy. The rules on protecting your privacy are laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), were the Dutch Data Protection Authority supervises compliance with the law.
revealedstore.com and all websites derived from it fall under REVEALED MUSIC B.V. and is controller for the processing of personal data. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer due to the size of its organization. This is why internal supervision of the application and compliance with the AVG is maintained.
- STRUCTURE PRIVACY STATEMENT
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. is responsible for the processing of your data. In the paragraphs below we describe which personal data we process and for what purposes we do this. We also explain for which services we process the data and on the basis of which basis we are allowed to do this. The sharing of data with other parties has been highlighted. The security of personal data and retention periods are stated below. Lastly, a section has been added about which rights you have as a customer and the possibility to contact REVEALED MUSIC B.V.
- VERPLICHT OM PERSOONSGEGEVENS TE VERSTREKKEN
In most cases it is necessary to use your personal data in order to be able to offer you the service or product that you purchase from us. In that case, we use your data solely for the necessary to be able to execute and improve our service
For other services you are not obliged to provide data. For some additional products and services such as our pre-announcements and brochures, we first ask your permission before we collect (more) personal data from you or before we use data that we already have for other purposes.
- PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. may process personal data about you, because you use of the services of REVEALED MUSIC B.V. or because you provide it yourself when filling out a contact form or delivery information on the website. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. processes the following personal data:
1e CATEGORY: WEBSHOP VISITERS
- Type of device
- Browser spedicications
- Length and frequency of your visit
2e CATEGORY: BUYING CUSTOMER ON WEBSHOP
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
- Zip Code
- And everything form the first category
Payment information is entered on a page of our payment provider. This data is not accessible for us and is not processed by us. For this data we refer you to the relevant payment provider.
- WHY REVEALED MUSIC B.V. NEEDS YOUR DATA
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. en onze verwerkers verwerken uw gegevens omdat het nodig is voor het uitvoeren van de overeenkomst die geldt tussen REVEALED MUSIC B.V. en verwerker. Dit is noodzakelijk om de diensten en/of producten van onze webwinkel en klantenservice te bieden, zoals:
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. and our processors process your data because it is necessary for the execution of the agreement that applies between REVEALED MUSIC B.V. and processor. This is necessary to provide the services and / or products of our webshop and customer service, such as:
1. Providing information about products on our site.
2. The sending of newsletters and other mailings (only after registration).
3. Offer the possibility to create an account on our site with the
associated possibility to view orders and account details.
4. Being able to send the ordered goods and offering the logistics
5. Analyzing data for improving our website, portal and services.
6. The ability to offer customer service, after sales and other support.
7. Remarketing and retargeting activities.
- FOR WHAT SERVICES DOES REVEALED MUSIC B.V. USES YOUR DATA
Service 1:Inform webshop visiters
To inform a webshop user, REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses personal data from the 1st category. This data is obtained through Google, Bing & Facebook Analytics.
Service 2: Delivery of goods and services
For the delivery of goods, REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses personal data from the 2nd category. This is intended to deliver the ordered goods to the address given.
Service 3: Other processing
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. further processes personal data from the 1st and 2nd category, where necessary. This can be done by conducting research and analyzing the data to improve the service. It is also possible that REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has to process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations.
- FOR WHAT BASES WE USE YOUR DATA
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. used to send the newsletter as base permission. This permission is requested via the website, whereby the customer can enter the e-mail address and / or address details and tick a box. This permission is stored by REVEALED MUSIC B.V. for registration.
- EXISTENCE OF AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL PROFILING
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. does not use automated individual decision-making because this is not necessary for our service. This means that REVEALED MUSIC B.V. does not engage in active profiling.
- SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. shares personal data with organizations that are involved in the implementation of ICT. These service providers ensure the functioning, management and maintenance of the software with which we register our customers and orders. In addition, REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses a payment provider to process the transactions. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. also uses a number of suppliers for, for example, software programs. These suppliers are our sub-processors, and we have made agreements about the careful handling of your data.
Sometimes REVEALED MUSIC B.V. is obliged to provide personal data to the authorities on the basis of legal obligations. We only do this if this legal obligation exists.
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. ensures that the data exchange with third parties falls within the legal frameworks. This means, among other things, that we make agreements with the third parties to ensure that they take appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure that their privacy is guaranteed.
- DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPIAN UNION
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. prefers processing of personal data within the EU. Since the privacy regulation applies within the EU, an adequate level of protection can always be guaranteed. When data is shared with parties outside the EU, these parties must comply with the "Privacy Shield law" in order to guarantee an adequate level of protection of your data outside the EU.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your data from Google analytics and similar parties will be stored for a maximum period of 50 months. When you purchase a product and / or service from our online store, the data, whether anonymous or not, is stored for 7 years in order to comply with the statutory mandatory storage period.
- ANALYTICS WEBSITE USAGE
On the website of REVEALED MUSIC B.V., general visitor data is kept, including the IP address of your computer and the time of retrieval and data that your browser sends. This data is used for analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the website. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses this information to improve the functioning of the website. This data is anonymized as much as possible and is not provided to third parties.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS & ADWORDS
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports on the Website to REVEALED MUSIC B.V. and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has no influence on this.
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through REVEALED MUSIC B.V. for other Google services.
- BING ANALYTICS & BING ADS
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses Bing Analytics to keep track of how users use the website and how effective the Bing ads of REVEALED MUSIC B.V. on Bing search result pages are.
Bing uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports on the Website to REVEALED MUSIC B.V. and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Bing can provide this information to third parties if Bing is legally obliged to do so, or in so far as these third parties process the information on behalf of Bing. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has no influence on this.
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has not given Bing permission to use Analytics information obtained through REVEALED MUSIC B.V. for other Bing services.
- FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ANALYTICS EN ADS
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses Facebook & Instagram Analytics to keep track of how users use the website and how effective the Facebook & Instagram ads of REVEALED MUSIC B.V. on social media channels are.
Facebook & Instagram uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports on the Website to REVEALED MUSIC B.V. and to provide us as advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Facebook & Instagram can provide this information to third parties if Facebook & Instagram is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Facebook & Instagram. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has no influence on this.REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has not granted Facebook & Instagram permission to use Analytics information obtained via REVEALED MUSIC B.V. for other Facebook & Instagram services.
- TRANSACTIONELE MAILS
All transactional emails and newsletters sent from revealedstore.com use Mailchimp & Mandrill. Data with this party is not transparent to third parties and is stored in the United States. Mailchimp and Mandrill may only provide this information to third parties if they are legally obliged to do so, or in so far as these third parties process the information on behalf of Mailchimp & Mandrill. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. has no influence on this. The conditions of Mailchimp and mandrill can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy
- SEE, CUSTOMIZE OR REMOVAL OF YOUR DATA
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. thinks it's important that the customers living in the EU can exercise their rights properly on the basis of the law. That is why it is very easy to contact us via the website and you can use the following rights:
- The right of inspection: you have the right to inspect the personal data we process about you;
- The right of correction: if the personal data we process about you are not correct, you have the right to adjust it;
- The right of removal: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we received it, you have the right to ask us to remove it. Here are a few exceptions, such as our obligation to retain certain data for, among others, the tax authorities;
- The right of limitation: during the period that we are in the process of determining whether your data must be rectified, determining the unlawfulness of data processing, determining whether data must be deleted or you objected to the processing, you have right to request the restriction of processing;
- The right of objection: if we process data on the grounds of legitimate interest or public interest, it is possible to raise an objection after which a weighing of interests will follow. In the case of direct marketing you always have the right of objection.
You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to our AVG contact person, which can be found at the bottom of this statement. REVEALED MUSIC B.V. will respond to your request as soon as possible, no later than four weeks.
- SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
REVEALED MUSIC B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The website of REVEALED MUSIC B.V. uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data is not in the wrong hands. We ensure that, if we transfer your personal data to other organizations such as the processors, these organizations maintain the same standards.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the security of personal data collected by REVEALED MUSIC B.V., please contact REVEALED MUSIC B.V. via the link below.